Monday, April 11, 2011

New Blog Page


So I have decided so move my blog over to a separate webpage (my homepage remains: www.thehealthyhaas.com where you can learn all about me and my current business endeavor) so as not to make you scroll all the way down each time you read my posts. I am currently eating my usual breakfast (with the addition of mushrooms to the frittata and a rice cake with pb to fuel me for Kickboxing!) while reading over the GOTR lesson for today. I am one of 2 head coaches at our local elementary school's Girls on the Run (GOTR) program, and the other coach is away for today's practice. Today's lesson is on peer pressure and strategies to respond. I am also printing the handouts for my patient today . . . I'll be in and out all day but will try to return to show you my eats later.

No comments:

Post a Comment