Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day

In honor of Earth Day, I changed my blog design to reflect a healthier garden variety blogspace. Since it poured all day and was quite chilly as well (so much for Spring), I spent the entire day indoors (seems very counter- Earth Day is you ask me). On a happier note, my sister, Megan, is visiting from NYC! She is quite the baker and made homemade macaroons for our second Passover seder tomorrow night (really just a dinner with my mom's side of the family, but it is still Passover so we won't be breaking out the pizza and bagels yet). I went to my parent's for dinner to visit with her and enjoy some delicious food. Ironically, they made salmon (good thing I like fish and am in need of their omega-3 fatty acid, anti-inflammatory properties in preparation for tomorrow's run), hash browns, and spinach:
Of course, it wouldn't be a meal without dessert so I gladly had one of Megan's macaroons:

Time to prep for tomorrow! Good nite.


No comments:

Post a Comment