Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Change

Change what you can, accept what you can’t.

Love this quote. And today I changed. Not just out of my gross post-spin workout attire (well, I changed out of those eventually). I changed my attitude. Something I do have control over. Patients cancel. Meetings get moved. Yoga instructors don't show up (again). But instead of always letting those occasions dictate my mood and get the best of me, I decided that today I would move on. I learned that while it is hard to change a habit, it is certainly doable. With a little effort, a purposeful mindset, and a belief in oneself, it really is possible to change for the better. Today I did just that. I'm proud of myself . . .

On a lighter note, here is some eye candy . . . AKA "my happy place!"

No comments:

Post a Comment