Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Hump Day!


The pics above were last night's dinner. I decided that plain shrimp cocktail was not going to cut it for dinner. Since I was craving something warmer, I decided to add the shrimp to my leftover chicken and broccoli stir fry and add some Barilla Plus rotini, Classico tomato and basil sauce, and shredded mozzarella for a complete meal served with veggie crudite and blackberries. This was easy, delicious, and quite filling!

This morning I got to spend time with Director Doc and catch up on what errands we need to do during the coming week (he works 7 days straight and then has 7 days off- but not really since he ALWAYS has meetings at least half of the time he is off). We headed to the gym for a lifting session and then swung by the bank and got a movie for tonight-- I'm going to figure out what I want for lunch and read up on today's GOTR lesson. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment