Monday, July 18, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Since this is my blog, I decided to share a few of my personal favorite entities . . .ENJOY!


The pool! I LOVE going to the pool and lounging, reading, people-watching (especially since my pool is part of my gym), and swimming :) Side note, that random noodle reminded me to foam roll after my barbell strength class today (another favorite!!).

The W&OD (Washington and Old Dominion for the non-locals) trail is an endless resource for walks, bikes, runs, etc. If you squint, you can make out the deer standing right in the middle of the walker's trail. There was a mom and 2 babies. I have run into many a deer, bunny, snake, skunk, badger/opossum-type creature, and of course, a plethora of birds along the trail.

Summer rolls! I LOVE vietnamese summer rolls and try them whenever I spot a new/undiscovered restaurant. The peanut dipping sauce is one of my favorite parts, and I use every last drop (I save remaining sauce for dipping baby carrots or rice cakes!). My favorite combo has shrimp, lettuce, thai basil, rice noodles (not too much), bean sprouts, cucumber and shredded carrots- perfection in a roll.

I enjoyed this post, and hope you did as well. It may make a recurrence in the future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment