Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday Edition: What's for Dinner?



Sorry to give you a kink in your neck trying to view this dinner pyramid, but I gave up on trying to rotate the darn thing. A medley of fresh summer veggies (lovin the raw crudite and hummus versus cooked veggies during these warm days) with hummus, sauteed chicken with my own herbacious medley (rosemary, basil, oregano, and garlic powder), and sweet potato chips made in the microwave with cinnamon and nutmeg. Pretty tasty and colorful dinner, if I do say so myself.

A Week in the Life of Training . . . (per request)
Sunday: 9 miler run outside!!!
Monday: Spin and Stair Mill (AM) and strength circuit a la moi (noon)
Tuesday: Outside Boot Camp Class (thanks Kelly!) and 1-hr walk with Director Doc
Wednesday: Spin and Stair Mill (AM) and strength train on my own (noon)
Thursday: Cardio Circuit Class (my favorite!) and mow lawn :)
Friday: Spin (AM) and swim (afternoon by the pool!)
Saturday: Active Recovery Day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment